Mechanical Drafter - AutoCAD
|Job Title:||Mechanical Drafter - AutoCAD|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 17:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well respected, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who are Building Services specialists. They are well known for delivering projects covering all industries/sectors including healthcare, mixed-use commercial, residential and retail to name a few. The Directors have established strong partnerships with repeat clients over the past 15 years, leading to their strong project pipeline and continued success in NSW.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Mechanical Drafter who has Building Services experience and is looking for a permanent and stable career opportunity in a close-knit and friendly team. You'll be working closely with an experienced team of Mechanical Engineers and other Drafters to produce and coordinate documentation using AutoCAD.
- Mechanical services drafting & documentation
- Set up drawings from scratch based off templates
- Collaborate with internal Engineers and Designers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ years of Building Services drafting experience in Mechanical services
- Ability to operate AutoCAD independently
- Revit experience is a bonus - not essential
- Ability to set up drawings from scratch
- Qualifications relevant to Mechanical Engineering is advantageous
Employees describe the company as being a unique and fun place to work and having a strong office culture where all disciplines socialise and get along with each other. The Directors place a strong emphasis on flexibility and work-life-balance and encourage employees to leave the office early and to enjoy their personal lives. The working environment is also focused around learning and all team members are provided with support and career growth opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities into a design position
- Career stability due to strong project pipeline
- Mentorship and training and development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's