Mechanical Drafter - AutoCAD
|Job Title:||Mechanical Drafter - AutoCAD|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 12:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a client-focused, multidisciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy located in Newcastle. Their ongoing success is from nurturing long-standing client and business relationships and continually developing and training employees. They are well known for delivering small to large-scale hospital, education, laboratory and commercial projects to name a few and have developed and nurtured a working environment which is family-oriented and encourages work-life-balance, flexibility and trust.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Mechanical Drafter who has Building Services experience and is looking for a permanent and stable career opportunity in a close-knit and friendly team. You'll be working closely with an experienced team of Mechanical Engineers and other Drafters to produce and coordinate documentation using AutoCAD.
- Mechanical services drafting & documentation
- Set up drawings from scratch based off templates
- Collaborate with internal Engineers and Designers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ years of Building Services drafting experience in Mechanical/HVAC services
- Ability to operate AutoCAD independently
- Familiar with using shortcuts on AutoCAD to increase speed and efficiency
- Revit MEP experience is a bonus - not essential
- Ability to set up drawings from scratch
- Qualifications relevant to Mechanical Engineering is advantageous
Employees describe the company as being a unique and fun place to work and having a strong office culture where all disciplines socialise and get along with each other. The Directors place a strong emphasis on flexibility and work-life-balance and encourage employees to leave the office early and to enjoy their personal lives. The working environment is also focused around learning and all team members are provided with support and career growth opportunities.
- Flexibility and work-life-balance (RDO's every month)
- Career progression opportunities into a design/engineering position
- Mentorship and hands-on training from Directors
- Career stability due to strong project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 to $85,000 + Superannuation
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super
Senior Fire Protection Engineer
$100,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation
BIM Modeller/Revit Designer - Fire
$75,000 - $110,000 package
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
$130,000 - $160,000 Salary Package