Mechanical Drafter - AutoCAD
|Job title:||Mechanical Drafter - AutoCAD|
|Salary||$50,000 - $70,000 package|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium size, Building Services engineering consultancy located in Newcastle. They provide multidisciplinary services including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Fire, and deliver projects across all markets including healthcare, residential, educational, laboratory and commercial.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Mechanical Drafter who has proven Building Services experience and is looking for a permanent and stable career opportunity in a close-knit and friendly team. You'll be working closely with an experienced team of Mechanical Engineers and other Drafters to produce and coordinate documentation using AutoCAD.
- Mechanical services drafting & documentation
- Set up drawings from scratch based off templates
- Collaborate with internal Engineers and Designers
- Support and assist Engineers with design
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ability to operate AutoCAD independently
- Building Services drafting experience - HVAC
- Previous experience using Revit MEP is a bonus - not essential
- Previous experience with workshop drawings is desired
Employees describe the company as having a fun and inclusive office culture. They have a breakout area in the office which includes a pool table and table tennis. The Directors place a strong emphasis on flexibility and encourage employees to leave the office early and to enjoy their personal lives. The working environment is focused on learning and all team members are provided with support and career growth opportunities.
- Additional leave (RDO's every month)
- Career progression towards design
- Mentorship and hands-on training
- Career progression towards a design position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.