Electrical Revit Designer/Modeller
|Job Title:||Electrical Revit Designer/Modeller|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 17:19|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well-established, boutique consultancy who have aggressive growth plans in NSW. They're considered leaders in their chosen field and are involved in delivering various medium to large-scale Building Services projects in Revit, covering many sectors. The company has established and nurtured long-term client relationships leading to all their work coming from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an enthusiastic person who is seeking a long-term and stable career in a successful and expanding BIM team. You'll have the opportunity to learn from an experienced BIM Manager and will have the chance to become a multidisciplinary drafter if desirable, by having some involvement in drafting Mechanical services. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to take complete ownership over your work, with strong support systems in place.
- Produce, develop and coordinate 3D models using Revit MEP
- Create templates and coordinate with stakeholders over the phone
- Consistently produce quality documentation within project time frames
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to deliver quality documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Preferably over 3 years of experience using Revit MEP, drafting Electrical services
- Navsiworks knowledge is advantageous
- Experience liaising with stakeholders and coordinating projects is desirable, not essential
- Ability to operate Revit independently and with minimal supervision is preferred
Employees describe the company as being a unique and fun place to work and being an office that's hardworking and results-driven. Employees enjoy working here as the Director is approachable and offers huge amounts of trust and flexibility around start and finish times. Also, staff members are encouraged to work in ways which suit their personal lifestyle and family situation.
- Competitive salary package with reviews
- Career progression opportunities due to growth plans
- Longevity due to strong project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 to $85,000 + Superannuation
Senior BIM Designer- Revit
$110,000 - $130,000 Salary Package
Structural Revit Drafter
$75,000 - $100,000
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation
Building Services Electrical Engineer - Melbourne Representative
$80.000 - $90,000 + Superanuation