|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 14:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a an incredible digital media company looking for a Project Manager. They are an innovative leader in their field who are expanding organically and want to keep the pace up by increasing their project capacity in the organisation. The organisation is relaxed and very friendly, they are looking to add someone to their exciting team that will add incredible value and help take the charge towards the company goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As the Project Manager you will have the opportunity to leave your mark within the digital media industry. You will be a leader within the business and show your expertise in project management. You will keep the project on track and ensure quality of work is maintained to a high standard while delivering on time and to budget.
- Manage financial budgets, delivery and quality.
- Maintain excellent external and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Take the lead to ensure documentation and updates are reported in Jira and Confluence.
- Define the project scope and objectives with the assistance of the Head of Production.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ Years Project Management experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding with project management tools Jira and Confluence.
- Experience within a successful digital agency preferred.
Employees would consider this work place to have a relaxed and friendly environment. They ensure work is completed to a great standard and in return senior management and directors reward their staff with a fully stocked bar for Friday afternoon drinks and company wide team building events. The expectation is that the teams will be autonomous but know when its best to collaborate between each other to provide excellent quality of work.
- Frequent social events with the company.
- Monthly stress relieving massages.
- Great Work-life balance.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's