Digital Project Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Project Manager|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 11:39|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation based in Sydney City is an established media agency with a great reputation. They work primarily with large companies in many industries building both websites, mobile applications and providing digital strategies for social media platforms and user experience on already established mobile applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the on time delivery and quality end product of multiple digital and web based projects to enhance the end consumers experience. You will be experienced within a previous Digital Project Management role and bring your expertise to the table when reporting to the Head of Production and collaborating together on complex situations.
- Manage financial budgets, delivery and escalations.
- Liaise with external vendors and clients on a day to day basis.
- Lead and manage the change cycle in house while also providing actionable advice to clients on the change management cycle.
- Develop project road maps and ensure defined, achievable timelines.
- Work with stakeholders to define the project scopes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a previous Digital Project Manager position is highly desired.
- Great understanding of JIRA and Confluence.
- Use of Hybrid waterfall methodology as well as a strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledgeable within the end to end project lifecycle.
Employees would consider their workplace to be very friendly with a family feel environment. Everyone at the organisation are very tight knit and look to collaborate together to build great systems and experiences for their customers. The directors ensure their employees receive great feedback moving forward to develop themselves and reward them with great flexibility in working hours and even working from home days.
- Healthy lifestyle promotion and benefits.
- Very flexible allows for great work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional career development courses.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's