Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $170,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Sydney's CBD, this large financial organisation is bringing on a leader for a prestigious team to improve the quality and continue their reputation as being some of the best in the business. They are beginning a new set of projects in the coming months starting before Christmas and moving well into the new year and beyond with a permanent position.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the quality of deliverables from team members reporting to you. You will mentor other Project Managers to increase their potential and progression within the business. You will help to maintain the agile methodologies within the business while looking to move other processes and procedures into a more dynamic and agile environment.
- Manage team results and deliverable.
- Maintain and implement Agile methodologies.
- Advise with the Project Management Office on governance changes and requirements.
- Lead key decision making meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Mentor Junior Project Managers within the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated previous experience as a Senior Project Manager.
- Demonstrated exposure to Agile implementations.
- Proven experience delivering large complex programs and projects.
- A strong understanding of the financial services industry is preferred.
- Project Manager certifications is highly desired.
Employees would consider their workplace to be a very large support network of family and friends. The company is very collaborative and supportive, always looking to provide career development opportunities and a clear pathway of how to develop to get where you want. The leaders of the organisation also recognise the hard work that goes in day and day out and therefore believe in an honour system allowing great work life balance opportunities to come late and leave early when required for school drop offs, pick ups, appointments, etc.
- Healthy work life balance opportunities.
- Great team bonding activities every month.
- Free barista made coffee every Monday morning.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's