Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 11:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Sydney's Western suburbs, this established organisation has been servicing and expanding their services over the past decade to achieve net growth and reach into different business sectors. The business is very well known throughout Australia and is even listed in the ASX top 200 companies very consistently.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You are responsible for the delivery and calibre of the overall project. This will make you accountable to ensure agile methodologies are implemented throughout the project to so that the project will run smoohly. You will report directly to the Program Manager ensuring a drive for detailed documentation that will be used in key decisions and reviews.
- Manage team results and deliverables.
- Drive the use of agile methodologies.
- Assist in key decision making meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure immaculate documentation of results, decisions and strategy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You will have previously delivered large complex IT infrastructure projects successfully.
- You have solid experience as a Junior Project Manager or a Senior Project Coordinator.
- Clear exposure to Agile implementations and methodologies.
- Project Manager and Scrum certifications is highly desired.
Employees consider this organisation to be family like and growth centric. This means that while teams and business units are very close knit the business takes their value of "Core People" very seriously ensuring that constructive feedback is given and received properly. Senior Management and Directors of the organisation look to really invest in their people to provide them with greater skills and opportunities for future career development opportunities that will arise.
- Amazing training workshops and career development opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members in a dynamite and open environment.
- Enjoy the best Friday evening beverages and snacks for a good week of work.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's