|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 13:21|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large financial services organisation has made an outstanding name for themselves due to always ensuring they have the best quality service for all stakeholders. Located in Ryde, they business is going through various large transformations due to regulation changes and want to bring on very talented and intelligent people to provide actionable advice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the PMO Manager within the enterprise PMO. In this role you will be required to assist with analysis, reporting and track project budgets, timelines and process gaps. You will report and document these while providing an actionable change to your PMO Manager during key stakeholder and steering committee meetings.
- Integrate governance policies and activities across the project.
- Lead steering committee meetings, organise executive packets and provide advice on key decisions from a risk and project management perspective.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and organised.
- Assist with work shop creating and training seminars when required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous IT services PMO Analyst position.
- Previously integrated governance processes and procedures.
- Great understanding of MS Project and SharePoint.
- Certifications in PRINCE2 and PMBOK
The people within this organisation would describe themselves as collaborative and relaxed. The company does not believe in micromanagement and actively looks to give more responsibility to their employees to achieve the results they are looking for while providing clear career progression pathways.
- Clear cut career progression path ways.
- Management are open to honest feedback for continuous improvement.
- Great work life balance opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.