|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$800 - $1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 15:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is one of Australia's largest energy organisations looking for a Project Manager with change management experience. They are an innovative leader in their field who are looking at the current pandemic situation with a plan to make creative and long term initiatives during this time for the improvement of their employees and customers.
This is currently a WFH opportunity with the expectation to move back into the Sydney CBD office when it is recommended by health officials.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As the Project Manager you will have the opportunity to leave your mark within an industry leading company. You will be involved in a large business wide transformation starting in their Sydney based head office and reporting to the Associate Director. You will need to liaise with differing levels of management and lead multiple technical business units to deliver this transformation effectively with excellent results.
- Manage financial budgets, delivery and escalations.
- Acquire and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships.
- Lead the change campaign and influence internal adoption of the change.
- Define the project scope and objectives with the assistance of Business Analysts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a large transformation project, with high levels of experience in building an Agile environment.
- Energy sector experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in Change Management.
- Scrum Master and Agile certification are highly desired.
Employees would consider this work place to be high performing to create the best results possible. They look to set the standard in the industry and build their own pathways to success while ensuring a healthy work-life balance. The leaders of the business understand the difficulties that will take place during a large change like this and look to do everything possible to retain, reward and promote their talent throughout to show the appreciation of their hard work.
- Consistent career growth and development opportunities.
- Open floor discussions (no idea is a bad idea).
- Friday drinks, snacks and games evenings with the team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's