Senior Mechanical Engineer - CBD
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer - CBD|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 08:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a leading, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney's CBD who continue to win numerous awards for their Building Services projects, culture, and long-standing client relationships over the past 15 years. They are a forward-thinking group who secure iconic projects across multiple sectors and are proud to have one of the best staff retention rates in the market.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Senior Mechanical Engineer who has good client-facing skills and can take ownership of delivering Building Services projects. You'll be working alongside a large and experienced team of Mechanical Engineers and will have ongoing support from the leadership team to ensure you succeed in this position. The successful person will also have the ability to mentor others and progress into an important Team Leader/Associate position in the near future.
- Mechanical services design and consulting
- Services coordination with Electrical, Hydraulic & Fire services
- Attend meetings and manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Client and business stakeholder management responsibilities
- Review design work and support a team of engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- The ability to lead projects and clients
- Previous experience mentoring or managing an engineering team will be considered favourably
- Excellent client-facing and relationship building skills
- An understanding of the engineering industry
- Experience completing fee proposals is a plus
- Industry experience in NSW is preferred
- Good understanding of BCA's and local design standards
This consultancy is very well known throughout Sydney for their inclusive and welcoming culture that has been created. They are very proud of the teams they have put together and continually seek ways to enhance employee work-life-balance and to give back to their staff. They also have multiple employment benefits offered to their teams in addition to having regular social outings between teams to maintain unity throughout the company.
- Career progression to a management position
- Employment security due to a healthy project pipeline
- Flexible working and work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 package
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
$75,000 - $100,000
Senior Civil Engineer
$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation
Senior Structural Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer
$80,000 - $110,000 package