Senior Mechanical Engineer - CBD
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer - CBD|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 11:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a leading, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney's CBD who continue to win numerous awards for their Building Services projects, culture, and long-standing client relationships over the past 15 years. They are a forward-thinking group who secure iconic projects across multiple sectors and are proud to have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Senior Mechanical Engineer who has the desire to manage people and is hungry for career progression into a Group Leader/Associate position in the near future. You'll be responsible for taking ownership over your own projects and for facing clients and leading projects. You'll be working alongside a large and experienced team of Mechanical Engineers and will have ongoing support from the leadership team to ensure you succeed in this position.
- Lead the delivery of Mechanical services design and consulting
- Services coordination with Electrical, Hydraulic & Fire services
- Attend meetings and manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Client and business stakeholder management responsibilities
- Review design work and support a team of engineers
- Mentor graduates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- The ability to lead projects and clients
- Previous experience mentoring or managing an engineering team will be considered favourably
- Excellent client-facing skills are important
- An understanding of the engineering industry
- Experience with fee proposals
- Industry experience in NSW is preferred, not essential
- Good understanding of BCA's and local design standards
- The ability to bring clients/work into the business is not required, though you would be compensated with higher remuneration if so
This consultancy is very well known throughout Sydney for their inclusive and welcoming culture that has been created. They are very proud of the teams they have put together and continually seek ways to enhance employee work-life-balance and to give back to their staff. They also have multiple employment benefits offered to their teams in addition to having regular social outings between teams to maintain unity throughout the company.
- Career progression into management
- Employment security due to a healthy project pipeline
- Flexible working and work-life balance
- Long-term and stable career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 - $110,000 Salary Package
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super
Senior Structural Engineer
$100,000 - $120,000 Package
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation