Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 18:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a very well established, reputable business who has almost half a century of providing excellent managed service to their clients. With their success they are still very people focused and look to genuinely improve the professional and personal lives of their employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be experienced in a similar role providing excellent service to external clients in a high call volume environment. You will be able to recognise and resolve both level 1 and 2 tickets without trouble due to your great knowledge in Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support to clients across Australia.
- Accurately document details of issues and resolutions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to solve complex IT problems.
- Resolve, escalate and support incidents within outlined SLA's.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ years experience in a similar service desk role with high volume calls.
- Experience and confidence in Office 365, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Current Microsoft certifications are desired.
Employees of this company would describe the culture has relaxed and friendly. The employees are a tight knit team who collaborate together to ensure the growth and development of each other both professionally and personally. This business is 100% Australian owned and the owners are very experienced and care immensely about the employees that work with them.
- Enjoy monthly team building outings.
- Collaborative development opportunities.
- Awesome location and parking is reserved for you on site.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999