Civil Design Draftsperson
|Job Title:||Civil Design Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 13:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is a mid-tier engineering consultancy with a strong national presence, and multiple engineering awards to their name! Their long list of accolades extends to having multiple offices across Australia, and being home to over 150 staff nationally. They are market leaders within the Civil Engineering sector due to their specialisation and strong business partnerships with both private and public organisations. They are approachable, professional and diligent in their work and day to day operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will join the Civil team and be based in their Sydney office as a mid-level Civil Design Draftsperson. You will be the main contact and work closely with 2 Engineers to deliver drawings and assist with some design when needed, using 12D or Civil3D in addition to AutoCAD. Your portfolio in the role will include drainage, roadways, earthworks, stormwater, water quality and general site grading developments.
- Utilise 12D or Civil3D to draft and design your projects
- Assist the Engineers to translate concept designs into detailed drawings and design
- Coordinate the design of roads, stormwater drainage, water quality and earthwork projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications relating to drafting or engineering is beneficial
- Must have hands on experience with Civil3D or 12D software
- Prior experience working within a consultancy environmental is favourable
- Be able to display a previous portfolio of similar projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The working environment and culture created by this consultancy is unmatched by many other consultancies within their field. You'll join a team who understand the importance of their staff, who value their business relationships and offer flexible working hours and other employee benefits to ensure a healthy work-life balance for all. They have found the perfect balance of flexibility whilst still performing at an optimal level for their clients and overall company's success.
- Flexible hours & working arrangements provided
- New office located close to public transport to minimise travel time
- Respected, mid-tier consultancy offering career stability and longevity
- Work-Life balance promoted with numerous staff initiatives
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's