12D Civil Designer
|Job Title:||12D Civil Designer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 13:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Civil and Structural design consultancy with a solid portfolio of projects within the building & land development space. This organisation has secured a steady and stable pipeline of projects up until the end of 2019 and beyond. Join this expanding team and solidify your presence within the building space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available for a Civil Designer looking to excel their career and continue to expand their project portfolio with civil modelling and design. Reporting to the company's Civil Associate, you will coordinate and manage the Civil design for new and existing clients and will be involved in the projects from A-Z.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Generate drawings and Civil calculations using Civil 3D or 12D
- Be involved with civil modelling
- Liaise with engineers, councils and other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers and drafters internally for successful project delivery
- Occasionally attend site inspections when needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications would be desirable
- Experience working in Australian Consultancies is beneficial
- Highly proficient with Civil3D or 12D
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of local and government standards
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work/life balance and various employee benefits. With a tailored career path in place, this firm will guide and offer the successful applicant long-term prospects in a number of offices.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Flexible working arrangements that nurture talent and increase well-being
- Impressive project pipeline ensuring career stability and longevity in a fluctuating market
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's