Civil Engineer / Designer - 12D
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer / Designer - 12D|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 17:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Mid-tier consultancy with a national presence in the Civil & Structural Engineering markets. Established for over 30 years, this company has maintained strong business relationships with high profile clients and is responsible for the delivery of multiple iconic projects across NSW & VIC. They're currently looking for a Civil Engineer or Designer with strong 12D expertise to join their Sydney team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Engineer / Designer, you join a team of over 15 staff in the Sydney office, and will be highly proficient and experienced with 12D software. Your scope of work will include roads, drainage, site grading, stormwater management for building and land development/subdivision projects. The intention for this position is to train someone to step up into a Senior role and be part of the management team to manage projects and lead a small team of 4-5 autonomously.
- Design using 12D, Drains, Music, AutoCAD and other related software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - roads, stormwater drainage, roads, site grading, subdivisions, buildings etc
- Assist with training junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with 12D software is essential
- Displace a previous successful portfolio of civil drafter/designing experience
- A related tertiary qualifications will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are given hands-on experience to design and deliver an array of projects autonomously. You will be trusted, respected and appreciated for the work that you do. Flexible working hours are offered company-wide, and training & development initiatives are also facilitated to continuing moving forward and up in your career.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Flexible start and finish times
- Located close to public transport for convenient travel
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Civil Engineer
$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation
Site Engineer - Civil
$70,000 - $100,000 + Super
Civil Drafter - Civil 3D
$70,000 - $80,000 Package
$90,000 - $110,000 package