Civil Designer - Urban development
|Job Title:||Civil Designer - Urban development|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 10:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading firm are known for specialising and providing Engineering solutions within Urban development. The Directors have previously worked for leading, tier-1 Engineering companies and are very well respected & well known in the industry. With a team consisting of over 55 employees and growing, they are now looking to add a new and important team member into the Civil division.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available as a Civil Designer for an individual looking to excel their career given the breadth of projects within this organisation. You'll have the opportunity to be involved in delivering various small boutique projects, up to larger tier-1 projects and will have a lot of support from an experienced Civil team consisting of 8 people
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Generate designs using AutoCAD and 12D
- Manage clients and liaise with VicRoads
- Ensure all project designs meet the highest standards
- Assist with designing stormwater drainage, sewer, roads, earthworks, car parks etcs.
- Collaborate with engineers and drafters internally for successful project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications would be desirable
- In-depth understanding of Australian standards
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
- AutoCAD (required) & 12D (not essential) software experience
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The great environment and interesting projects will undoubtedly allow you to enjoy going to work. This Consultancy provides an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for all employees. They provide a welcoming and inclusive environment and strive to combat prejudice against race, ethnicity, religion or beliefs. Directors encourage employees to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Time in Lieu for overtime worked
- Gender equity and the fundamental principle that gender is not a barrier to success in this industry
- provide flexible working arrangements that nurture talent and increase opportunity and well-being.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's