Full Stack Developer - Contract Role
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer - Contract Role|
|Salary:||$450 - $600 per day plus super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 09:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for an estblished start up who have grown significantly over the years. This company is now operating in 15 different countries and are continuing to grow and have shown no signs of slowing down. They are a reputable consultancy who partner with reputable brands across multiple industries. This company is extremely passionate about technology and how it can be revolutionised to make processes run effectively, smoothly and with simplicity.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will play a key part in the culture and processes, planning and resource allocation, architecture and design, coding, deployment, and support.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in Angular7 or Angular8
- A passion for building automated, fault tolerant and reliable applications
- Proficient understanding of SCSS, Java, Spring boot, Webflux
- Experience with Testcafe, Jest or Yasmine is advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Client facing role - Communicate with stakeholders
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a relaxed work place environment
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999.