Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for an established organisation with a start up feel, who have grown significantly over the past five years. This company is now operating in 15 different countries and are continuing to grow with no signs of slowing down. This company is extremely passionate about technology and how it can be revolutionised to make processes run effectively, smoothly and with simplicity.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will play a key part in the processes, planning, resource allocation, design, coding, deployment, and support for various projects that organisation brings in. You will be confident to sit in on client meetings and ask questions to gain adequate knowledge of the want and needs of the client while providing professional advice on viability and improvements.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in Angular7 or Angular8
- A passion for building automated, fault tolerant and reliable applications
- Proficient understanding of SCSS, Java, Spring boot, Webflux
- Experience with Testcafe, Jest or Yasmine is advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Client facing role - Communicate with stakeholders
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a relaxed work place environment
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's