|Job title:||Programmer Analyst|
|Industry:||I.T Database Development & Administration|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Australia’s fastest growing Local Government Area, This Local Council pride themselves in their evolving, adapting and future focused approach within their organisation. Truly connected and dedicated to the local community. Slot into a great team that will continue to drive high quality results.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is responsible for a very specific project, working to migrate data from an in-house developed MS Access Data base , that is creating remote working errors and other encompassing issues resulting in poor customer service . You will be able to separate an MS Access application and migrate the database to the SQL Server.
- Interpret complex data sets and provide actionable advice based on the information
- Maintain concurrent usage with data base
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Seamlessly complete the project end to end
- Confidently communicate and sheppard stakeholders through the migration process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years within a technical data business focused role
- immaculate interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- MS SQL 2012 and above & MS Access 2013 and above
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SSMA
- Understanding of change management, data management and systems implementation
The employees at this organisation would describe themselves as relaxed and growth centric. The senior management look to reward their people for their hard work by celebrating each win.
- An opportunity to network within this rapildy grow Council
- Make impacting decisions with senior management based on your advice
- 3 month contract with view to extend
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999