|Job Title:||Process Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 08:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large government enterprise is located in the heart of Sydney. They are known for quality work within their sector and their ability to ensure the latest, most effective business practices are being utilised where possible to ensure that their work is always at a premium level.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As the Process Analyst you will be one of the experts to provide excellent business advice on current procedures and processes. You will drive change and influence the change management cycle through out the business. You will be responsible for analysing current systems and articulate to key stakeholders, the beneficial steps the will lead to greater productivity and quality of service to the end user.
- Develop robust solutions to complex problems.
- Drive the direction and vision of the business.
- Understand decisive movements to the benefit of your colleagues and end consumers.
- Facilitate and lead training and workshops for staff.
- Articulate your advice to key decision makers and stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a Process Analyst role or similar.
- Experience in large scale project delivery.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience in process development methodologies.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment.
- Agile and/or Scrum certification is preferred.
Senior Management has found great success in placing their faith within the employees they bring on board and ensure that micro-management is ostracised within their business units. Employees are rewarded with a relaxing environment feel that promotes collaboration across teams and units. You will enjoy great flexibility opportunities and regular celebrations for milestone achievements.
- Great Work-life balance opportunities.
- Enjoy on-site barista made coffee.
- Help drive great impact and direction for the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999