|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 16:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
IT consultancy with a solid portfolio of projects within the logistics space. This organisation has secured a steady and stable pipeline of projects with more project coming on the horizon as business begins running at full steam again. They are award winning for their performance and customer satisfaction within multiple industries.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting opportunity has been made available for a Junior to Mid level Project Coordinator looking to expand their horizon and push their career towards improving business process and business analysis of processes. You will be reporting directly to a Senior Project Manager that you will learn from and assist in their portfolio of clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
Provide excellent documentation for all reports and key decisions.
Engage with external and internal stakeholders to ensure time lines are being kept up to date.
Create information packets for key steering committee meetings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications would be desirable
- Experience in a previous Project Coordinator role, preferably with process analysis experience.
- Experience working in a consultancy would also be a bonus.
- strong understanding of ITIL.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have an excellent reputation and reap the rewards of flexible working arrangements with a clear career pathway and mentoring to assist your development.
- Mentoring from senior members of the business and industry.
- Easy to reach locations with interesting business partners.
- Cheese and drinks on Friday afternoons in the office.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.