|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 18:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a believer in collaboration and the results that collaboration can bring. They are a large company within the financial services sector who pride themselves on creating an environment for their people to grow and thrive in their role. This company is determined to continue to grow within the Australian market and provide the best service for their end consumers.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As one of the System Analysts in the company you will be reporting to the Team Leader. You will need to hit the ground running in investigating and leading improvement for systems and processes. You will be in charge of driving data warehouse storage. Making sure you are actively supporting the importance of data storage and the practicality for it.
- Maintain and troubleshoot any data warehouse questions.
- Research and present new innovations to relevant stakeholders that will improve the productivity and quality of a process or system.
- Assist in the preparation budgeting reports for system upgrades when required.
- Collaborate with team members for the best potential results.
- Own and maintain procedure documents for relevant systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 4+ years experience as a Systems Analyst.
- Previous experience working in help desk is preferable.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
- Experience with and strong knowledge in SQL.
- Impeccable problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Solid understanding of ITIL.
Employees describe the culture here as highly team orientated. They really do look to drive success and direction of the company. Around the office there are a large number of collaborative spaces that are constantly utilised to complete the goal at hand. The directors and senior management of the business reward their employees regularly and celebrate great achievements.
- Enjoy regular Friday morning catered breakfasts.
- You will be assigned a senior mentor for personal and profession growth opportunities.
- Contribute to changing the lives of everyday people.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's