|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 17:32|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a believer in collaboration and the results that collaboration can bring. They are a large company in Western Sydney, within the commodities and goods sector who pride themselves on creating an environment for their people to grow and thrive in their role. They have been providing goods to the Australian market for decades and are very embedded in the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As one of the System Analysts in the company you will be reporting to the Team Leader. You will need to hit the ground running in investigating and leading improvement for systems and processes. You will be in charge of driving data warehouse storage. Making sure you are actively supporting the importance of data storage and the practicality for it.
- Maintain and troubleshoot any data warehouse questions.
- Research and present new innovations to relevant stakeholders that will improve the productivity and quality of a process or system.
- Assist in the preparation budgeting reports for system upgrades when required.
- Collaborate with team members for the best potential results.
- Own and maintain procedure documents for relevant systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ years experience as a Systems Analyst.
- Demonstrated background in IT support is highly desirable.
- Experience using Jira Service Desk is very preferable.
- Experience with and strong knowledge in SQL.
- Impeccable problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Employees describe the culture here as relaxed and collaborative. Employees work together to ensure everyone can join them for a free drink at the internal bar on Friday afternoons to relax and wind down. The organisation look to provide the resources and people-power to ensure that no project or team is ever overly stressed.
- Enjoy regular Friday afternoon drinks at the internal bar.
- You will be assigned a senior mentor for personal and profession growth opportunities.
- Great location right near public transport and there are multiple car parks available close by.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.