Risk Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Risk Systems Manager|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation started their journey within Australia and have been considered one of the best consultancy's for many years now. They are able to back this claim up with some great recognisable awards for outstanding performances. Located in North Sydney close by to public transport and many, many catering options.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will drive the quality and success of multiple changes to processes and procedures in regards to different IT systems used within the business. You will be responsible for support of the risk and capabilities team while reporting directly to the Senior Risk Manager.
- You will create and utilise a documentation system for your division for key decisions and future reference.
- You are responsible for relaying potential risks and gaps to any changes in the business.
- You will provide great level 1 support for particular compliance and risk systems.
- Assist in the creation of training workshops where necessary.
- Actively participate in routine process follow ups after changes and training to report progress and productivity levels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Solid experience working with governance and risk systems. SAP GRC is preferable.
- Previous demonstrated experience working within a similar role.
- Experience using Tableau is highly desirable.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies is desired.
Employees consider themselves to be highly cooperative and professional. The team believes that by coordinating a well thought out strategy before executing it. The environment is very open and all ideas for improvement are always welcome at all levels. They look to give great feedback and expect feedback to be given back that will lead to growth and development.
- Regular team outings to celebrate great work and big achievements.
- Incredible work life balance programs available.
- Monday morning coffee cards from an award winning barista right outside the building.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's