Senior Civil Draftsperson
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 Pkg|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 16:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national engineering consultancy is best recognised as one of the top tier firms, offering an impressive project scope and incredible work culture for all staff company-wide. Their portfolio of projects showcase stormwater drainage, flood modelling, road design and subdivision projects throughout NSW. Having achieved so much success over their years in operation, they are experiencing consistent growth in their projects and client portfolio, and are looking for a Senior Civil Draftsperson to step up and manage the civil drafting team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Based in a Civil team of around 12 staff, you will manage the drafters and overlook civil drawings for final review. You will be confident and familiar with AutoCAD and Civil3D software, and will remain hands on involved with the drafting yourself. Your portfolio will consist of buildings and land development projects - specifically stormwater drainage, road design, pavement design and subdivisions across NSW.
- Manage a small team of between 2-5 drafters & designers
- Generate civil drawings using AutoCAD and Civil3D/12D
- Overlook civil projects from your team
- Collaborate with engineers & drafters internally for a project delivery
- Liaise with Clients and councils when needed
- Deliver stormwater drainage, flood, roads and subdivision projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary qualifications
- Strong drafting experience for drainage, flood and road projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD essential. Civil3D or 12D software will be beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The working environment within this team is often described as supportive, collaborative and family-friendly. With the Managing Director still very hands on and involved with his team, all staff regularly receive recognition, appreciation and rewards for the work that they do. Team lunches and social outings are a regular occurrence, and flexible hours are implemented and facilitated on an ad-hoc basis.
- New office located close to public transport to minimise travel time
- Respected, top-tier consultancy offering career stability and longevity
- Work-Life balance promoted with numerous staff initiatives
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's