|Job Title:||Civil Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 Pkg|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 12:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join an award-winning, employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who are renowned nationally for the services they provide in the Civil, Structural, Building Services and Water Engineering sectors. Their strength is delivering challenging land development & building projects, and they have a very strong project pipeline secured & immediately available covering various sectors. The company has a fantastic industry reputation and what sets them apart is their ability to value both employees and clients equally, and to consistently add value to both.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Civil Team Leader, you will join what is considered to be a tier-1 civil team, consisting of over 12 team members, and will step into an important position as a Civil Drafter. You'll have 2 Drafters below you and will have an experienced senior team above you for leadership and support. This position will give you the opportunity to lead, run and manage a variety of Civil Drafting projects, and overlook drawings for final review using AutoCAD and/or Civil3D daily.
- Lead civil drafting projects using AutoCAD and/or Civil3D
- Overlook a small team of 2 Drafters and their drawings for final drafting reviews
- Collaborate with engineers & drafters internally for a project delivery
- Liaise with Clients and councils when needed
- Deliver stormwater drainage, flood, roads, kerb & gutter, pavements, road works & temporary roadwork projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Civil Drafting experience suitable for a mid to senior level
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential
- Strong drafting experience for drainage, roads and civil work projects is ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Employees enjoy working in this company as they have created a supportive and flexible working environment which allows staff to be trusted and not micromanaged. They emphasise continual learning & development company-wide, and are very big advocates of a healthy work-life balance. Employees are not forced or encourage to work overtime, and management support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your work / team's work with your own personal life.
- Located close to public transport to minimise travel time
- Respected, top-tier consultancy offering career stability and longevity
- Work-Life balance promoted with numerous staff initiatives
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's