|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 17:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy based near the Northern Beaches is 24-strong and has been offering Structural & Civil services in the Engineering market for over 20 years. Their portfolio of work is impressive and their client base is well and truly established. As a mid-tier firm, they value business relationships, staff retention and are focused on delivering quality outputs for their clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is for a full-time Structural Drafter to be delivering various structural drawings using BriscCAD & AutoCAD software. You'll be involved with a portfolio of residential projects ranging from alterations & additions, through to new build luxury home designs - including timber, masonry, steel & concrete elements.
- Draft various building projects using AutoCAD & BricsCAD software
- Manage your own projects autonomously & deliver structural drawings
- Apply your knowledge of concrete, steel, timber & masonry structures
- Liaise with the drafting team, engineers and Clients for project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications related to Drafting is advantageous
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD software is essential. BricsCAD is advantageous.
- Display a previous portfolio of similar residential building projects
- Ideally from the Northern Beaches region or willing to travel there daily
You'll join 7 existing drafters in the company and will be a key player amongst the team. You'll be given every opportunity to succeed and will be trusted to do your best to deliver the projects smoothly and in a timely manner. You'll have ownership over your work but will also be met with support and guidance if/when needed. Employees at this company enjoy regular team lunches and various flexi initiatives to ensure a healthy work-life balance in maintained.
- Family-friendly working environment
- On-site parking available to all staff
- Full-time position available on a permanent or contract arrangement
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's