Physiotherapist - Private Practice
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist - Private Practice|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 08:00|
- Strong support and guidance from Principal Physiotherapist.
- Close-knit team with a professional and supportive culture.
- Competitive salary package and rewarding bonus structure.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Doubling in size and reputation in the past 2 years, this highly-established private practice on the sunny North Coast of New South Wales have carved out an exceptional reputation in the treatment of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and Sports Injuries. This clinic also provide other services such as Yoga, Clinical Pilates, Massage Therapy and more. With a highly experienced and supportive team environment in place, this organisation is the perfect place to grow as a Physiotherapist.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your professional development as a Physiotherapist, through the guidance of a highly experienced Principal Physiotherapist, who is passionate and dedicated to the ongoing advancement of each team member. Further your expertise and strengthen your clinical reasoning skills in the areas of Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics, while providing an incomparable level of service to your patients.
- Manage a varied caseload including Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients, and improve their well-being
- Continue building your caseload and establishing yourself as a practitioner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check
- Strong communication, and rapport building skills
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity between its employees, ensuring the creation of a family-type environment.
- Highly experienced Principal Physiotherapist to learn from.
- Regular in-services with Principal to continue development.
- Great location with parking and public transport easily accessible.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's