Locum Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist
|Job Title:||Locum Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nakad|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 17:23|
- Multiple positions available across Australia
- Paid accommodation and flights in travelling interstate
- Highly attractive hourly rate
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An industry recognised and multidisciplinary Allied Health provider, supporting Aged Care facilities and the community all around Australia. The organisation has grown significantly over the last few years, partnering with one of Australia’s leading private health insurers to ensure the delivery of exceptional healthcare. The flat management structure ensures that their multidisciplinary team receive the highest level or mentorship, while promoting a collaborative environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Practitioners will play a pivotal role in the health and comfortability of residents. With the companies’ collaborative environment, you will be working alongside highly skilled and experienced Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist. With constant support from Team Leaders and State Managers, you will be guided through ongoing development. With multiple positions on offer, practitioners are able to expand and diversify their clinical knowledge and practice with a broad caseload.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop innovative treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration or edibility to receive one
- National Police Check or eligibility to receive one
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively
The company is known for its outstanding business culture. The collaborative environment allows employees to work alongside talented and skilled practitioners all around Australia. With a high level of staff morale, the company organises regular staff outings and functions. With the national exposure to healthcare, practitioners are exposed to a range of clinical cases allowing for enhanced development and support from knowledgeable colleagues.
- Have your accommodation and flights paid for
- Enjoy a change of scenery with positions available both in Metropolitan and Regional areas
- Strengthen your practical knowledge working in different clinics alongside industry leaders
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chloe Nakad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super
Up to $85,000 + Super
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super