Business Analyst - CRM Specialist
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - CRM Specialist|
|Salary:||$125,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 09:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an well established SME business, located in the heart of the CBD moving to continue their growth. They operate primarily within Sugar CRM systems and create custom strategies and processes based on the clients needs. This has led them to becoming a leader within the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is a permanent role reporting directly to the General Manager and Directors of the organisation. You will work closely with external vendors and your clients to determine the best actions moving forward to increase their productivity, improve processes and implement a customised CRM for the organisation that will best suit their needs.
- Drive the capabilities of their technologies within the CRM system.
- Lead key meetings to provide updates and advise of key decisions.
- Map the overall strategy for system changes and customisation in line with business needs.
- Investigate and implement process and procedure improvement.
- Maintain excellent relationships with external vendors and clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous demonstrated experience in similar projects.
- Confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Sugar CRM expertise.
- Strong understanding of complex project management skills.
- SCRUM certification is highly desirable.
This organisation places a significant care on the well being on their employees to ensure they enjoy the projects they are invested within. The people that work at this organisation would say they have a great work life balance with no micromanagement and great collaboration with fellow colleges.
- Great Work-life balance opportunities.
- Work in a high performing environment with like minded individuals.
- Amazing CBD location right next to public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.