Business Analyst - CRM Specialist
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - CRM Specialist|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 17:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well established and highly regarded business, located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. They are a provider of one of the worlds leading CRM platforms and provide the best functionality of any CRM in the market. The business has been expanding at a healthy rate to ensure steady growth and to continue their trajectory.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is a permanent role reporting directly to the Business Analyst Lead. You will work closely with external vendors and your clients to determine the best actions moving forward to increase their productivity, improve processes and implement customised features for the product. You are an SME of the business product in order to best assist the business and cross discipline teams with any changes.
- Drive the capabilities of their technologies within the CRM system.
- Lead key meetings to provide updates and advise of key decisions.
- Map the overall strategy for system changes and customisation in line with business needs.
- Investigate and implement process and procedure improvement.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst. Preferably in a similar project.
- Strong understanding of complex project management skills.
- SCRUM certification is highly desirable.
This organisation places a significant care on the well being on their employees to ensure they enjoy the projects they are invested within. The people that work at this organisation would say they have a great work life balance with no micromanagement and great collaboration with fellow colleges.
- Great Work-life balance opportunities.
- Opportunity to join an employee share options program to own a piece of the business you work for.
- Amazing CBD location right next to public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's