Digital Services Chapter Lead
|Job Title:||Digital Services Chapter Lead|
|Salary:||$135,000 - $145,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 11:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is currently undergoing significant changes to gear up for an exciting time in its future. They have placed a significant investment on this digital transformation project to ensure that they are able to provide services through the highest forms of technology and innovation available. They have a highly driven environment and for this reason are looking for like minded individuals to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As the Digital Services Chapter Lead you are responsible for your teams reliability and scope of talent. You will be required to assist in training that will allow the team and greater organisation to keep up to date with today's fast paced market. You will engage significantly with external vendors and stakeholders to provide influence during extensive change periods with the goal to increase emotional stability and maintain a positive work culture.
- Organise high quality training development plans.
- Review and implement continuous improvement strategies.
- Identify opportunities to accelerate project timelines and increase capabilities.
- Manage a significant budget within the ICT department.
- Source specific resources necessary to increase service delivery capabilities.
- Achieve great growth within the Digital Services Chapter through innovative strategies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology or related field.
- Experience working in Agile and complex environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex project management principals.
- Good knowledge within Design Thinking and Human Centred Design.
- Significant experience in a previous leadership role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SCRUM certification is desirable.
This organisation is best described as relaxed and laid back. The organisation is looking to bring in like minded individuals to be able to land their mark and enjoy the full trust of the Directors and C-level employees. You will enjoy a very dynamic working environment with flexibility, work-life balance and great teams that are looking to add value to their business and wider community.
- Flexible working hours and arrangements.
- Great new office location.
- Regular team functions.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's