|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $80,000 + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 16:35|
- Manage a diverse caseload with various delays and disabilities.
- Conduct appointments in both clinic and community-based settings.
- Clear leadership and clinical support structure in place for your development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage a diverse caseload with various developmental delays, conditions and disabilities
- Consult, treat, and educate clients and their families in clinic or community settings
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team and continually strive to further develop as a practitioner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Drivers licence and own car
- Extremely manageable targets with continual support provided
- Choose your own working days and hours, ensuring genuine work-life balance
- Mobile and laptop provided, and travel and parking reimbursed
- Salary packaging options available to all employees
- Annual continued professional development allowance offered
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus