Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$500 - $700 per day + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 08:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large government department located in North Sydney is going through a major systems restructure. They have been working on a variety on different infrastructure projects to ensure the business is on par from a technology standpoint.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the implementation of a large system as part of a wider transformation objective within an important government department. You will have a strong technical background and utilise previous skills to articulate appropriate advice for the direction of the project.
- Understand and update key stakeholders on directional decisions that need to be made.
- Liaise with all levels of stakeholders to ensure project is running smoothly.
- Involve yourself in user acceptance testing and assist in reporting the results of each step correctly.
- Read and correct code where necessary with SQL and Python.
- Assist in training workshops and presentations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience on an implementation projects, preferably in CRM and Ticketing.
- Ability to lead teams towards a common goal.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or relevant qualification is desired.
- Microsoft certifications will be beneficial.
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
This department is considered by many to be fast paced and friendly. The people love to be collaborative and work together on complex problems to be the most efficient in achieving their results. Teams are very tight knit and will organise regular team outings and enjoyable activities.
- Weekly catered Friday breakfasts.
- Easily accessible to public transport.
- Long term contract providing stability .
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's