|Job Title:||Registered Surveyor|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Surveyor you will be given the opportunity to work autonomously on a range of projects from cadastral, feature and level surveys. You will play a vital role in adding value to their quickly growing team due to the recent increase in projects. You'll supervise a team of around 4 field surveyors and review reports and documentation in the office alongside the Surveying manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with Engineers, government bodies, architects & builders
- Boundary, feature & level surveys
- Assist the field team and provide direction when needed
- Prepare structural design documentation using AutoCAD
- Deliver a large volume of cadastral, commercial & residential projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be a Registered Surveyor in VIC
- Must have a drivers license
- Experience conducting monitoring surveys will be highly regarded
- Intermediate AutoCAD & Trimble field experience is desired
- Confident to run sites and sign off on projects autonomously
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
As a small business, you'll be given autonomy, trust and respect to use your expertise in the industry and get the job done! You'll enjoy flexible start and finish times with this fast paced consultancy, and be offered a company car and additional benefits in addition to your salary package.
- 5 day work week only, no weekends required!
- Work in a flexible working environment and thriving, fast paced team
- Lead role offering autonomy and excellent exposure to business operations
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's