Fire Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a client-focused, specialist consultancy who have multiple offices in the UK and along the east coast of Australia. The company has a strong presence in NSW nand have maintained healthy relationships with key clients, leading to the majority of their work coming from repeat business. They are well known for delivering diverse projects covering multiple sectors including large scale hospital, industrial, residential and commercial projects to name a few.
- Prepare Fire Safety Audits and Fire Engineered Performance Solutions and associated calculations
- Conduct site inspections and attend meetings
- Assist with mentoring and guiding Junior Engineers
- Over 4 years of experience in Fire Safety Engineering is desired
- Technical experience in developing Fire Engineering Briefs, Fire Engineering Reports, and Performance Solution assessments
- Tertiary qualification in Fire Safety Engineering
- Proven experience in managing project deliverables on time
- Experience in fire engineering programs and calculations is desired (FDS, PyroSim, Pathfinder etc.).
- The expectation to attend industry seminars to enhance existing knowledge
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- Earn additional remuneration with monthly bonus scheme
- Tailored mentorship from industry experts
- Flexible start and finish times available
- Central office location with great views
- Approachable management and no ridiculous KPI's
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's