|Job Title:||Registered Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nakad|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 15:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Newly renovated family practice that had been operating and leading the Eastern Suburbs in community care for 12 years. The multidisciplinary team works closely together to help a wide range of patients treat an array of illnesses in order to improve their well being.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working with a dynamic allied health team, you alongside three other Registered Nurses will be in charge of treating patients refereed to you by the General Practitioners. The team prides themselves on providing high quality care to an array of patients.
- Administering immunisations
- Care planning, wound care and medication management
- Liaising with other Allied Health practitioner to assist with care
- Assisting with women's health
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check
- Nurse Immuniser Course
- Strong communication skills
The company is known for its outstanding business culture. They have a keen desire to promote professional and personal development by providing CPD allowance. The collaborative environment allows employees to work alongside talented and skilled practitioner. With a high level of staff morale, the company organises regular staff outings and functions.
- No night or weekend shift - maximize your work-life balance
- Constant staff outing and incentives to reward staff
- Never get bored, each day is different
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chloe Nakad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's