|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 17:30|
- Design luxury multi-residential apartment projects
- Open door policy – easily talk to Directors
- Strong focus on personal and professional career development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a well-established Architectural practice known for delivering original and considered solutions for the built environment. Specialising in sectors such as multi-residential, commercial and mixed use developments, our Client is highly regarded within the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Project Architect, you will contribute to the development and design of medium density, multi-residential projects. You will manage projects from early concept through to completion, work collaboratively within your team of 8 and closely consult with Clients and stakeholders.
- Project design and delivery
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Liaise with Clients, councils and stakeholders
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Solve complex issues with innovative and collaborative solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree within Architecture is required
- Registration with ARBV is necessary
- ArchiCAD proficiency is desirable
- 6 - 7 years experience across medium density multi-residential projects will be highly regarded
The company has a genuine interest in the development of their people which is showcased throughout the team, most of them have worked there for years. With such a strong focus on reward and recognition, you will be supported in your role and set up for success from day one!
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Morning tea on your birthday
- Regular team events and networking opportunities
- Free weekly Pilates and Boot Camp classes
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's