|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 02:00|
- Run side-by-side the Director across landmark developments
- Lead projects autonomously from early concept and through
- Streamlined professional development on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established 10 years ago, the practice is a medium sized Architectural firm known for their presence in the Public, Commercial and Education sectors Australia wide. The team is highly regarded with the industry and the company employs a total of 15 people.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Project Architect, you will mostly contribute to the development and design of small to medium scale Public projects. You will manage projects from early concept through to completion, closely consult with Clients and stakeholders and oversee multiple projects at the one time.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Solve complex issues with innovative solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure in local market as a Project Architect
- High level of Revit proficiency is a must
- Ideally a history of DET and local government projects in Victoria
- Demonstrated SD, DD and CD experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
The practice has retained the energy of a small sized studio whilst maintaining a truly collaborative and inclusive work-space. The firm believes that their people are its spearhead and invests highly into them with tailored progression plans and regular team events.
- Dynamic work environment where your input is integral
- Extend your portfolio on exciting Public projects
- Frequent team events and lunches
- The opportunity to be part of a local team, that has a national focus
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's