|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 20:33|
- Grow with game changers in the luxury Resi, Multi-Res & Commercial sector
- Boutique sized company with fantastic progression paths
- Passionate and collaborative team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The practice is an up-and-comer within the Residential, Multi-Residential and Commercial space and have grown exponentially in size within the last few years. Located in Richmond, the firm is growing its team to assist with the delivery of medium to large scale projects across all sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Directors, your role will focus on documentation in Revit and you will have the ability to manage the projects throughout its life cycle and your own time. You will assist the architects for current projects, draft and document and work on projects from concept stage and through. You will also play a key part in providing assistance to your wider team of Architects, Designers & Students.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Provide assistance to your team of 7
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants & Stakeholders
- Assist in design development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Extremely proficient with Revit
- Registration or nearing with the ARBV is favourable
- Outstanding communication skills both written & verbal
Being a local Architectural firm, the team is encouraged to work on a variety of projects and get an exciting exposure to overall Australian Architecture. The day to day environment is vibrant, collaborative, and the team shares a genuine and exciting passion for all things design!
- Open door policy - easily talk to Directors
- Collaborative team environment
- Tailored succession plans for your development
- Getting to work is a breeze - located on city fringe
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.