|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000 (COE) + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 21:24|
- Work alongside Director across high end, residential projects
- Contribute & carry projects from early concept and through
- Opportunity to have your name on the door
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local, well-renowned architectural firm is seeking to engage an Architect with strong AutoCAD experience for long-term business expansion. Led by a highly regarded industry professional, they specialise in the Residential and Multi-Residential sectors and have a contemporary style.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will lead projects from early concept, bring in work through your extensive network and contribute to the decision making process of the business. Working alongside the Director, you will also mentor and guide the junior staff whilst overseeing and managing multiple projects at the one time.
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, and councils
- Engage in concept design
- Take charge on projects
- Mentor and support junior Architects in the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary degree in Architecture or similar
- Extensive local exposure across Residential & Multi-Residential sectors
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent Client consultation & management skills
The environment of this company's office is very friendly and team-oriented. The Director is down-to-earth, easily approachable and has been in business for years. Join a team that shares the passion you have for all things design.
- Strong pipeline to progress into a Partner
- Boost your portfolio across Residential/Multi-Residential sectors
- Diverse and high profile projects
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's