|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2019 10:00|
- Work side-by-side the Project Leader in landmark projects
- Opportunity to autonomously manage and deliver projects
- Weekly team dinners and FriYAY night drinks
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a top tier Architectural practice at the forefront of social and environmental responsibility. Nationally recognised, the company specialises in sectors such as but not limited to Education, Health, Community and Mixed-Use developments.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Graduate Architect, you will contribute to the development and design of Education and Health projects mostly. You will document projects from early concept through to completion, contribute to the detailing and modeling within your team of 10, and gain one-on-one experience from industry leading professionals.
- Contribute to project design and delivery
- Deliver DA/CC documentation using Revit
- Detailing and modelling
- Liaise with consultants, councils and stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree within Architecture is required
- Revit proficiency is a necessity
- Ideally Public/Institutional project exposure
- 2+ years experience within a Graduate role will be highly regarded
The team is led by a down to earth and skilled team of Directors and seniors. They give the team freedom and trust in their role, and are committed to the development of each individual. The team often have Friday night dinner together and are rewarded with hands on guidance and support.
- Boost your portfolio - work closely with Directors
- Regular team events and networking opportunities
- Work close from home - convenient Abbotsford location!
- Weekly Friday night dinner & drinks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's