|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 + super (COE)|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 13:51|
- Run chic projects from early conception and through
- Work alongside your highly regarded Directors
- Flexibility in working hours - Start early, finish early!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established 3 years ago, the practice is a boutique sized Architecture and Design firm known for their presence in the High-End Residential, Multi-Residential and Commercial sectors. The total team of 8 are extremely passionate and have a focus on luxurious elements.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Project Architect, you will mostly contribute to the development and design of small to medium scale Public projects. You will manage projects from early concept through to completion, closely consult with Clients and stakeholders and oversee multiple projects at the one time.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Solve complex issues with innovative solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure in local market as a Project Architect
- High level of Revit proficiency is a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Experience in High-End Residential works will be highly regarded
The office is open plan, carries an industrial feel and has lots of natural light. With their shared passion for design, the team is collaborative and close-knit, and the company rewards this with flexible working hours and regular team events.
- Dynamic work environment where your input is integral
- Extend your portfolio on exciting Residential and Commercial projects
- Frequent team events and lunches and work-life balance
- The opportunity to be part of an exponentially growing firm
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's