|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 13:44|
- Learn from industry leaders in the bespoke Residential sector
- Boutique sized company with fantastic progression paths
- Fantastic work-life balance - finish at 4pm on Fridays!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a boutique sized design firm located in Melbourne's city fringe who specialises in Residential, Multi-Residential and Commercial projects. They are known for their high-class works and luxury finishes and are looking to expand their team due to a sudden influx of projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Directors, your role will focus on documentation in Revit and you will have the ability to manage the projects, Clients and your own time. You will assist the architects for current projects, draft and document and work on projects from concept stage and through.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with Clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Demonstrated local experience in Residential, Multi-Residential & Commercial sectors
- Advanced level proficiency with Revit
- Strong time management skills and a proactive attitude
At this company, Graduates, Directors, Architects and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The team work closely together, and are given the guidance to progress and the transparency of genuine feedback.
- Flexible working environment with a weekly early finish
- Tailored succession plans for your development
- Getting to work is a breeze - located on city fringe
- Fresh, supportive and vibrant office environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's