|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 17:52|
- Design and document on a variety of projects at the one time
- Take lead on projects - no micromanagement!
- Booming pipeline of projects for 2020 and beyond
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-renowned architectural firm is seeking to engage an Architect with strong ArchiCAD experience to design and delivery projects across Residential, Retail, Workplace and Hospitality projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Directors. You will be responsible for managing projects from the design stages through to delivery. This will consist of concepts, documentation, and liaising with stakeholders.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
- Engage in concept designs
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Occasionally assist junior architects in the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary degree in Architecture or similar
- Extensive local exposure across Retail & Hospitality projects
- High level of proficiency in ArchiCAD
- You must have carried projects from early concept through to completion
The office environment is very friendly and team-oriented and the staff highly value working collaboratively. Their tight-knit culture is showcased in frequent dinners and Friday night drinks. The seniors in this practice also place focus on the training and development of all staff.
- Grow in a team that nurtures and develops the skills of employees and promotes career progression
- Boost your Retail, Hospitality & Workplace
- Fantastic mentorship with a team of established professionals
- Strong project pipeline ensuring job security
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's