|Job Title:||3D Visualiser|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 08:14|
- Produce eye-catching and detailed 2D/3D media forms
- Autonomously manage and deliver your outcomes
- Strong progression focus - individual development plans on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a local practice that has a notable body of work in various locations around Australia. Specializing in Residential and Commercial sectors, the practice likes to take a hands-on approach to design with an interest in bespoke detailing and materiality.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the production of 2D/3D visuals, renders, videos, VR walk-throughs and animations. You will also look after post-production, editing and marketing of those works. You will independently manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Create visuals, renders, videos, VR walk-throughs and animations
- Presentation and marketing material production
- 3D modelling, lighting, UV wrapping and rendering
- Working as part of the project team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or Visual Communication or similar
- Advanced proficiency in Revit and Photoshop
- Ideally previous experience in Architectural or Design practice
- Knowledge of V-ray, Lumion and/or Enscape
- Self-motivated person with ability to manage multiple tasks
The practice offers a great working environment which is demonstrated in their collaborative and supportive approach across the board. The Directors are well-regarded in the industry and there is a strong focus on professional development with individual development plans and quarterly reviews.
- Access a variety of national projects in various typologies
- Tailored development plans to boost your professional growth
- Conveniently located in inner city suburbs of Melbourne
- Join a stable but growing multi-disciplinary practice
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's