Project Architect - Public Projects
|Job Title:||Project Architect - Public Projects|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 13:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplinary studio are leaders in all types of projects Australia wide. They truly are leading the industry here in Melbourne with an outstanding portfolio of unique and large scale projects. Currently, there is a strong focus in the Public sector.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with an excellent track record of managing projects in the Public sector. You will be hands on with the team, the Clients, and the relevant stakeholders. Whilst you are managing, you will be required to be hands on and highly involved with project delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Revit and Rhino skills would be ideal
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with Public/ Institutional projects
This company is a genuinely fun and fulfilling place to work, with an open plan office and flat management structure. Team events regularly, music playing in the studio, and a place to make genuine relationships with your colleagues. There is a very high chance this company is your 'forever job'!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's