|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2019 21:59|
- Diverse project portfolio with an outstanding, supportive culture
- Stable and permanent Project Architect role from concept to completion
- Based in the city fringe in trendy South Melbourne location
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture and Interior Design studio are leaders in all types of projects Australia wide. They truly are leading the industry here in Melbourne with an outstanding portfolio of unique projects in the Sports, Recreational, Education and Commercial sectors among others.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is ideal for an experienced and self sufficient Project Architect with strong project coordination and Revit skills. You will be hands on and take ownership of your projects, have previous experience in leading small teams and act as 'point man' for the practice.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Management of internal teams and juniors
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Ideally 3 - 5 years post graduate experience
- CAD and Revit proficiency is vital
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You must have experience in large scale Sport, Recreational, Education and Commercial projects
The team at this studio are extremely passionate about their work and enjoy the day to day. The studio is huge on culture and the team often have lunch together or bake together during their lunch time with on-site cooking facilities!
- Unique and exciting projects and Client exposure
- Close-knit team environment
- South Melbourne location - 5 minutes from the freeway
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's