|Job Title:||Revit Documenter|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2019 22:23|
- 3 month contract for an Revit Drafter with potential for extension
- Work on Commercial and Mixed-Use projects
- Culture promoting a healthy work/life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This renowned architecture firm requires an experienced Revit Drafter to join their team for a 3 month contract. The firm has an excellent reputation in the market for their enviable portfolio of large scale projects. These include residential and mixed-use projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Architect. You will assist with the timely delivery of projects by delivering documentation, assist with design, and liaising with external stakeholders.
- Deliver DA and construction documentation
- Liaise with councils and consultants
- Work with your team to meet schedules and deadlines
- Assist in early design stage
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient Revit skills
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Previous experience on residential and mixed-use projects
This architectural firm has a strong presence in the market as a highly desirable employer for their projects, as well as a flexible work culture. This team places a healthy work/life balance at the utmost importance with all their staff.
- 3 month contract with the view for extension
- Enjoy frequent team events and functions
- Deliver innovative projects that will enhance your project portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488..
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's